Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatunioy's Application

3 posters

Go down

Tatunioy's Application Empty Tatunioy's Application

Post  tatunioy Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Greetings!

I. About your character.
Character name Tatunioy
Class Rogue
Current/Preferred spec ShS Assassin/ShS Assassin
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with) Only my ussual PvP spec and the 20/41/0 Combat PvE spec. Went Muti a couple'o times but I couldn't cope with it.
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs) 375Goblin Engineer/200ish JC which can be dropped for something more useful to the guild
Attunements and keys (quests) All Heroics
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers) 60 Draenei Hunter on the same Realm

Pls care to link your armory profile.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Tatunioy
I'm almost always with my PvP gear on, so I'll sum up my gear right quick: x11 googles, T4 gloves and legs, Brutal thrown and Chest, Guardian wrists and belt, Kara neck, shoulders and rings, BOJ boots and trinket, Merci dual Mongoose maces (yes, I know I should probably have gone for the swords to use in PvE also, no problem to grind some honor for the swords aswell). All gemmed and enchanted.

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top) Bulgaria
Age (how close to the end) 19
Gender (how far) Male
Attitude (if you got any) I talk a lot (most of it is nonsence), idealistic and moody
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else)

Add some words about yourself if you like.
I've played wow for probably 1.5 years now, never progressed as fast as I wanted (hence the application), I also PvP a lot. Outside WoW - nothing special, still going to school, riding my BMX, doing kid stuff while I still got the time for it...

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it) whenever, wherever (except for Wednesday night maybe) Prefferably at evenings.
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds) Heroes of The Alliance member for a very long time, best guildchat in the world, raids - not so good. I left because of lack of progress.
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) To see anything other than Kara...

So, that's that, all I have to do is wait and see(the Dawn) I guess...

tatunioy
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Tatunioy's Application Empty Re: Tatunioy's Application

Post  Malfurryon Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:50 pm

One big NO from me Mad
I'm sorry but no one needs Subtlety raiding Rogue!
Anyway I'm not the one who decides who is joining and who is not but that's my opinion Neutral
Malfurryon
Malfurryon
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  tatunioy Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:43 pm

DUH! Of course I won't raid with a sub spec, are you from the Mars Realm or something?
I've been asked for my Current/Preferred spec, not the spec I will raid with. And besides, that's why I said I'm familiar with the 20/41/0 Combat spec cause I ain't from the Mars Realm Either...

P.S. I've equipped my PvE gear, I hope it will refresh as soon as possible for you to see it

tatunioy
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  tatunioy Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 am

Anyways, after 5 days of waiting for a response and(or) whispers I'm canceling my application. I guess you're not the serious and responsible guild I thought you were when it takes you 5 days to reply an application thread. I wish you well...

tatunioy
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terranova Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 am

xD
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members

https://dawnguild.forumotion.com/