Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatunioy Rogue

3 posters

Go down

Tatunioy Rogue Empty Tatunioy Rogue

Post  tatunio Fri May 15, 2009 6:45 pm

I. About your character.
Character name Tatunioy
Class Night Elf Rogue
Current/Preferred spec Mutilate
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with) Tried every spec possible, however I only have weapons for Mutilate at the moment.
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs) Miner + Engineer (maxed)
Attunements and keys (quests) All heroics? There's not much demand for keys if you can lockpick Razz
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers)
70 Draenei Hunter (Tatunio) Auchindoun
77 Draenei Shaman (Canova) Auchindoun

Pls care to link your armory profile.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Tatunioy

OH! by the way, there is a slim chance of my link being equipped with PvP gear. I tend to get a lot of special attention from Blood Elf Paladins and all sorts of DK's with my shaman being female and all, so I sometimes have to fight off the crowds of her Razz

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top) EU, Bulgaria, Stara Zagora
Age (how close to the end) 19
Gender (how far) Male
Attitude (if you got any) Friendly unless provoked by an enormous amount of stupidity
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) I've been playing WoW since TBC opened. I've done all Wotlk Raids, except 3D and Ulduar after 4th boss.

Add some words about yourself if you like.

Well, what can I say.. other than WoW, I like drawing, riding my BMX, or failing at guitar. I listen to Indie rock mostly, and my favorite show is One Tree Hill. (mmm cheesy I know)

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it)
I am just about to graduate from High-school, so except for the upcoming week, which I have Finals in, I'm pretty much available every day. Preferable times for raiding are probably afternoons and evenings.
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds)
I've been in Heroes of the Alliance for about 2 years. Fed up with the slacking of the newer members I left Hota to join Integrity, a newly formed guild which was mostly made of ex-Rise of the Jaded members. That went down again for the same reasons, failing newcomers.
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) Well, what I expect out of this is a warm welcoming guild, who maybe isn't as hardcore as some other guilds, but will get the job done once we're at it, and I hope we can have a good time while doing it Smile

tatunio
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Tatunioy Rogue Empty Re: Tatunioy Rogue

Post  Kayleigh Sun May 17, 2009 7:53 am

hes good and friendly Smile
Kayleigh
Kayleigh
Members
Members

Back to top Go down