Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 rogue

2 posters

Go down

70 rogue Empty 70 rogue

Post  Citrx Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:29 am

I. About your character.
Character name Citrx
Class Rogue
Current/Preferred spec Atm im sub, but il respecc combat for raids:) if u want me to have another specc il do it ofc
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with) sub, combat
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs) got herb but rly low skill
Attunements and keys (quests) got all keys and mostly attunements
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers) got a 70 Mage on ravenholdt and 70 drood on shattered hand, il move them here when i get some more money Very Happy

Pls care to link your armory profile. armory doesnt work for me atm

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top) Sweden
Age (how close to the end) 16
Gender (how far) Male
Attitude (if you got any) always try to be nice:)
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) have only playing wow, started December 05

Add some words about yourself if you like. Positive guy wich love to raid and pvp. I have some of my best friends on wow in the guild: Losso and Oblix wich i rly enyoin playing with:) I have been pvping the last half year wich makes my gear to full pvp ive got some t4 and some raid epics on bank. but in this case my pvp gear is better then the mostly thing in there Razz

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it) Im active like almost all the time, if not ive probl got some rly hard massive student work. every raid time is OK for me:D
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds) Been in much guilds this year, cant remeber them all, anyway ive got Exp up to 4/5 Mh ,75% TK,55% SSC, 100% gruul,100%kara,65% ZA,
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else)
Very Happy well not so many goals now when lich king is here soon so just want to raid in Wotlk:)

Citrx

Back to top Go down

70 rogue Empty 70 rogue

Post  Citrx Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:59 am

Citrx

Back to top Go down

70 rogue Empty Re: 70 rogue

Post  Sindënís Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:14 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Citrx
Sindënís
Sindënís
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Losso Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:03 am

really nice guy. done alot of raids with him when i was in AD known him for a long time =)

Losso
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

70 rogue Empty yo Citrx

Post  oblix Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:07 am

well only can say hope too see you soon on board of Dawn Very Happy we can use skilled rogues like you imo !!!

oblix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down