Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tank for Dawn (Darkbubble) protection pala. Spec: 0/54/7

2 posters

Go down

Tank for Dawn (Darkbubble) protection pala. Spec: 0/54/7 Empty Tank for Dawn (Darkbubble) protection pala. Spec: 0/54/7

Post  Darkbubble Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Since my guild started to go incredibly inactive I'm now applying to come into a active, friendly raiding guild as I've heard pretty much about.Well let's start with myself, I'm 15 years of age, living in Norway.. well as you probably know I'm pretty interested in raiding since I'm applying to join Dawn now so.. well.
I'm experienced with all sort of raids except Tk, BT, MH and Sunwell.
I'm putting an armory link so you can look at my gear >>http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Darkbubble .
Unfortunately you can see my retri gear there since it haven't resetted yet, but It'll probably do by the night.
Okey folks, it's up to you Smile.I'm hoping to get some more raid experience with you guys if I get inside hehe...
Til next time we meet.

Darkbubble
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Tank for Dawn (Darkbubble) protection pala. Spec: 0/54/7 Empty Re: Tank for Dawn (Darkbubble) protection pala. Spec: 0/54/7

Post  Sindënís Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:08 pm

working link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Darkbubble

sounds like a serious guy Razz
+ experience in tk/bh/mt doesn't seem to matter so much anymoar in Dawn -.-
+ we do need tanks, don't we?
Sindënís
Sindënís
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Tank for Dawn (Darkbubble) protection pala. Spec: 0/54/7 Empty Re: Tank for Dawn (Darkbubble) protection pala. Spec: 0/54/7

Post  Sindënís Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:36 am

Tank for Dawn (Darkbubble) protection pala. Spec: 0/54/7 11954213
Sindënís
Sindënís
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down