Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection Specced Warrior for Dawn!!!

2 posters

Go down

Protection Specced Warrior for Dawn!!! Empty Protection Specced Warrior for Dawn!!!

Post  Gomsah Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:50 am

I. About your (My) character.
Character name: Gomsah
Class: Warrior
Current/Preferred spec: 8/7/46
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with): Lvled my warrior as Arms specced but ever since i dinged 70 i am protection specced
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs): Mining and lvling BS atm
Attunements and keys (quests): As u may already know, attunements are not needed for any dungeon but i can inform you of any if u can ask me ingame
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers): 70 Troll Shaman and 70 Undead Rogue in Sylvanas server.
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Gomsah

II. About yourself (myself)
Attitude : Not so funny, not so angry, not so relaxed but have all of them Smile
Previous xp: Played diablo, Quake 2 and Warcraft2 and 3 for a while and been playing wow for about 2 years by now

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity: As a mature person:P i am working(as intended) so i can raid from 1900 to 2400 in weekdays and full day at weekends
Former guilds: I was in The Moo Mafia of Sylvanas as a resto shaman which became Federal Bureau of Moo preTBC. The guild was struggling on Magmadar(MC 2nd boss) when i dinged 60 but we were able to kill princes Huhuran of AQ40 when i had to leave for army. Then i came back and now i am here to apply Razz and as a 2 year old player of Wow i know almost all kind of mechanics or class this game has to offer

Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else): I just want to see the new encounters and be a part of accomplishment as guild. I have done this kind of things before so i know what it is to be a part of it Smile

Thnx for reading

Gomsah

Gomsah

Back to top Go down

Protection Specced Warrior for Dawn!!! Empty Re: Protection Specced Warrior for Dawn!!!

Post  Terranova Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:50 am

I say take him, gl with apply
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members

https://dawnguild.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Protection Specced Warrior for Dawn!!! Empty Re: Protection Specced Warrior for Dawn!!!

Post  Kayleigh Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:04 pm

We have enough tanks.
Kayleigh
Kayleigh
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down