Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental shaman

Go down

Elemental shaman Empty Elemental shaman

Post  Pepejnal Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:46 pm

I. About your character.
Character name: Pepejnal
Class: SHaman
Current/Preferred spec: Elemental
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with): While I was leveling I was enhancement so I know that spec, but I like elemental better Wink
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs) Mining/engineer both is low skilled
Attunements and keys (quests)--
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers) none

Pls care to link your armory profile.

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top)Sweden
Age (how close to the end)16
Gender (how far)Male
Attitude (if you got any)Bad ass
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else)Started with wow when Wotlk came out so I dont got so much pre-wotlk experiance. I have played some CS, tibia and wc3 before.

Add some words about yourself if you like. I know almost every tactics in Naxx so that part wont be a problem ;>

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it)Every day of the week, but I prefer to not raid on fridays and saturdays
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds)Aves and Aces High. Both disbanded, in my oppinion it was the leaders fault.
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) Get some good gear and climb up the Dps stair

Feel free to add some comments. Hope you like me ;> btw I know omer irl, dunno if that will change something but I does ;p

Pepejnal

Back to top Go down