Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Boy

3 posters

Go down

Baby Boy Empty Baby Boy

Post  stupidfool Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:48 pm

Just in case anyone was interested my wife gave birth to our baby boy at 6:04 10/12/08 @9Lb 6oz.
So i might not be on for a while as my wife and I have been awake for 3 days and need some sleep.
If your interested, if not GL gaming Smile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1058127714&ref=profile

stupidfool
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Baby Boy Empty Re: Baby Boy

Post  Cramos Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:49 am

Oh hey man well i dont know what to say now i think gratz is the best Smile.*gives a cigar* hope he will have a good life Very Happy(sorry not really good at these things)
Cramos
Cramos
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  stupidfool Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:43 pm

np, I totally understand as before i had my son I never new what to say about these things, but i mean it when i say you just saying gz is enough. I know alot of you guys are young and not interested, because i was your ages at one point and i used to think "Babies, what is so exciting about those". Now however i understand, and hope you all one day will have children, then you will know what i mean. In the meantime, GL with wow and I hope you gain all the things in the game you want to Very Happy

stupidfool
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonraven Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:13 am

yay mate, that's awsome! big gz to you and your wife. i wish the baby good health
Moonraven
Moonraven
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum