Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join Dawn

2 posters

Go down

Application to join Dawn Empty Application to join Dawn

Post  stupidfool Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:35 pm

I. About your character.
Character name Stupidfool (In Hindesight not the best choice, as some believe i am stupid lol )
Class Hunter
Current/Preferred spec Survival/MM
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with) BM/MM
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs)LW Have Nethercobra/Nethercleft FLame/Frost armour
Attunements and keys (quests) All hc's + Kara
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers)Not noticable but currently lvling Druid lvl 45, Warrior lvl 45

Pls care to link your armory profile. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Stupidfool (Will try to log out in my PVE gear T4+)

II. About yourself. Married working hard Smile
Location (how close to the top) Kent, England
Age (how close to the end) 35
Gender (how far) Male
Attitude (if you got any) I prefer to let others judge me, But try to be a good boy
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) wow lol 1.5 years now Kara, Maggy, Gruul

Add some words about yourself if you like.
Try my hardest at whatever i do, try to play wow as much as commitments allow since my accident stopped my boxing, the reason i started to play this game in the first place. Have a son due in december my first, but would like to continue venting my frustrations from real life in WOW as much as possible. I am frustrated atm with my progress in guilds i have been in as they are to slow at progression, no disrespect to them, so i generally just go and BG, i currently have 55k+ kills and am going to go for 100.

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it) Fri 4pm till 4am normally, sat 4pm till 4am week days 5pm till 11pm
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds) left all my ex-guilds through lack of progression (elemental spirits, United heroes)
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) As previously stated i wish to progress and get the best experience from WOW which i love to play.

Feel free to add some comments. Feel free to contact me in-game to assess me as i feel i have a lot to offer. If not, no hard feelings and GL in the future Smile

You'll need to have required mods.
You'll need to have ventrilo set up and running. got it its waiting
You'll need to consider that longer your application happens to be, lesser will be the chance it'll be read till the end, and higher the chance you'll be occasionally accepted. Laughing Now you tell me lol

stupidfool
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Application to join Dawn Empty Re: Application to join Dawn

Post  Moonraven Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:37 pm

I would like to put a very good word for this guy. i've known him from my early beginnings on this server and he has always been a nice guy. I believe Ronski can recomment too. Good luck mate!
Moonraven
Moonraven
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Application to join Dawn Empty Thanks

Post  stupidfool Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:34 am

That means a great deal to me even if i am not accepted to your guild and will respect the guilds decision. I have always had a lot of respect and admiration for you and Ronski and that is why I did not mention your names or approach you personally. Thankyou for that comment i will remember that, you are a good friend. Very Happy

stupidfool
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Application to join Dawn Empty Re: Application to join Dawn

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down