Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tóffifee, Paladin Healer

Go down

Tóffifee, Paladin Healer Empty Tóffifee, Paladin Healer

Post  Tóffifee Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:02 pm

I. About your character.
Character name tóffifee
Class paladin
Current/Preferred spec Holy
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with) I got gear to Holy, and tank gear. but only to AOE Farming
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs) Enchanter-335. Miner-132
Attunements and keys (quests) got all keys
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers) Bananbombee, lvl 70 rogue

Pls care to link your armory profile.

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top) Denmark
Age (how close to the end) 15, 11 month
Gender (how far) Male
Attitude (if you got any)
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) kara,za,gruul,ssc,tk,mh,maggy pre-tbc onyxia,aq20,zg,mc

Add some words about yourself if you like. maybe, but.. .I am on Holiday from 20.sep-24 sep

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it) all days, 19-00:00 servertime
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds) rise of the jaded and fusion. want better raid times, than 18:40
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) Hmm.. Dont know dont got any plans, I just love to play and raid

Feel free to add some comments. as I said, holiday soon

You'll need to have required mods. yes
You'll need to have ventrilo set up and running. yes
You'll need to consider that longer your application happens to be, lesser will be the chance it'll be read till the end, and higher the chance you'll be occasionally accepted. Smile

Tóffifee

Back to top Go down