Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

imba Holy Paladin provide skills for Dawn !

+3
Dilana
Miro
Terranova
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

imba Holy Paladin provide skills for Dawn ! Empty imba Holy Paladin provide skills for Dawn !

Post  Fundinoo Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:57 pm

I. About your character.
Character name: Fundin
Class: Paladin
Current/Preferred spec: Holy/Holy
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with) Proteciton(tier 4 equal or even more gear- t4/t5 lvl )
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs) BS 375 armorsmith master/ min/ coocking 375/fishing 375
Attunements and keys (quests): all heroic keys and Kara ofc.
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers) 60 shamann,auchindoun

Pls care to link your armory profile.
This link will show my current items which means pvp gear.Pve is 2200 healing bonus and almost 22crit(33% holy light) chance,u can easly inspect it in game,sure there will no problem with that.

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top) Poland - same time zone as server time
Age 20
Gender male
Previous xp: Starcraft(for love),WIII and atm it`s only WoW time....

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity : evening and late evenings every day of week
Former guilds:
(dawn-> noodles > delusional - in all cases problem was not enough ppl on raids,or other problems with raiding like slacking or stopped progress at all.Atm we don`t have ppl in delusional to go Kara even)
Plans and goals in game (raid BT/MH which is one of main definitions of this game in my opinion)

Feel free to add some comments.
From my side I have to say that realm is makin me said and problems of raiding were the reasons of my frequently guild changes.I know it`s hard to keep so many ppl for 25 ppl raids but I had been so unlucky with that and had to gone through worst moments of most guild I`ve been too.I just look foward WOTLK and 10 man raids there for every instance.Atm it`s inpossible so looking for proper raiding guild which doing activly 25 mans is my main purpose.I just hope u will consider my application as positive,cause u are like my last hope on thiis realm.After that there is only transfer possible.Please don`t let me give up on this realm totally.

Fundinoo

Back to top Go down

imba Holy Paladin provide skills for Dawn ! Empty Re: imba Holy Paladin provide skills for Dawn !

Post  Fundinoo Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Armory link`s missing --->

Fundinoo

Back to top Go down

imba Holy Paladin provide skills for Dawn ! Empty Re: imba Holy Paladin provide skills for Dawn !

Post  Fundinoo Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 pm

Fundinoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Terranova Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:17 pm

Aren't you that paladin who left us when we needed you the most?!?!??! When we were about to disband and you left us cuz you just wanted?!

for THIS I want ANSWER!
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members

https://dawnguild.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miro Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:22 pm

We kinda full on palas
Miro
Miro
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terranova Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:28 am

and again to ur post... U HAD spot in raids here....

I dont know what else I can say more to it....
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilana Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:40 am

hi

i know im not in dawn anymore but i feel in someway still comited to dawn thats why i look on forum sometimes:p

Well what to say about fundin?
I know him from dawn he had always raid spots.
Then summertime came and dawn had like al guilds less raids then normal.
He hopped to another guild.
Then i joinde noodles and well who was there fundin again.
Also noodles had less raid s then normal because lot of poeple on vacation and what happend fundin left :s
This is a game where u need people to go raids and well summer time is lots poeple not raiding for different reasons.
So 2 things to do accapt it and still have fun with other things in game or just turn of wow during summer time and come back in winter:p
Fundin is just a big guildhopper that if its not goes the way he wants he leaves.

IMO fundin u maybe beter can transfer because imo you have not the best name anymore on this server.
Soz to be so honest.

Greetz dil
Dilana
Dilana
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Fundinoo Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:15 am

Didn`t u left Dawn from same reason? and to same guild? Anyways u had left them too...

Fundinoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilana Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:41 am

yes fundin i left dawn but not for the same reason as u did.
And im not applieing back as u do now.Dawn is doing great and now u wanna come back that shows how u are.
Tbh noodles have not much 25 man raids atm but hey i can live with that and im not applieing to others guild because there not much raids.
That shows the diffrence between me and u.
Dilana
Dilana
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terranova Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:16 am

Hey Dil,
Nice to hear and nice to see u here Very Happy,
Exactly Dil didn't leave from same reason, she was trying to save us as we were trying, but there were some 'if I remember well' In game personal problems. And NOT like u did, yes Dawn was almost dead. Some ppl didnt try to do anything for guild and left. Some did like Dil but here was that personal prob. And some 'CORE' ppl told. Well I said it to Teri, Boss u still have some ppl with u, and we wont leave u here, we will be until the total end. As Me, JJ etc etc.

Some ppl told (YOU) I am leaving now for vacation, if it will be here same I will leave... Well with this noone had prob. BUT after 2 hours.... Fundin left the guild.... Rly quick vacation.... Leave when guild need u the most.....

And now you see NF they are not raiding so much.... aaa Dawn where are they? Social Tab (O) /who Dawn, 30 ppl online, location Black Temple, Mount hyjal..... Hmmmm they are raiding and it seems they are raiding good... I will go back they will mby wont remember...

But u missed it boy I am still here.... and I see it like yesterday....

Anyways we are full of GOOD pallys....

And dil I mean you are welcome Very Happy

surely from my side... and I guess from others as well

GL.

Cya Terra

The longest Reply ever
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilana Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:12 am

Hi terra Very Happy Very Happy

i couldnt really help it but i feel in some way really didcated to dawn so thats why i often vistit there forum:p
Nice to see that ppl coming up for me and not think i left dawn because it was almost dead.indeed i tried to help and if the personal think wasnt happend i would be still a member of dawn.
I really proud of dawn how it come back (even stronger then it was before) to good raiding guild with priud members:D

I really miss some of u guys and i would be happy if u just chit chat with me in game lol:p
Btw im mostly on my new main:p
Aischa dranei preist lvl 70
So if u wanna chit chat or what ever i happy to see u wisper me:D

Greets <3 and miss ya guys:D
Dilana
Dilana
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terranova Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:05 pm

Dil, start base camp at aldor bank Very Happy
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Fundinoo Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:27 pm

Ternaova u really see many things about from bad point of view.I didn`t leaved Dawn when we started to having problems.I was waiting.Preatty long time like 3 weeks.Many ppl was asking about starting MH/BT but we didn`t gone there.We didn`t raid any 25 man that times.PLENTY of people had leaved before me.I didn`t whine on anybody.I was just waiting.Tell me how long I could kepp like this in that situation and doing nth? Maybe DIilana don`t makes problem from no raiding and she dosen`t cares about it but I do.It`s what this game meant to be.Its pve contest and for me its main definiton of playing in this game.So don`t say things like checking sth in social and looking what is Dawn doing.U are like one from maybe two or three raiding any 25 man raids guild at this realm,so that`s why I did applied.I don`t care if u are doing ssc/tk or mh/bt.

Anyways I feel like writing this is useless cause for sure U gonna bombard me Teranova like u started your atack on me from first post in this topic.Like I said my leave wasn`t fast and it wasn`t anything personal to anybody in Dawn.But u acting like u have any personal arguments about me.It makes me really sad cause I can`t understand why...

Fundinoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonshooter Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:04 pm

Omg the Drama!! You sound like me when i left but at least i got over it!

Btw hi guys!! Very Happy

Like Dilana i feel the same and i didn't leave cause of no raiding and stuff, i left of personal reasons mostly.

Glad Dawn is doing good and there powning hard!! But Fundin as i see your applies to even more guilds, i think transfering is the best option imo. Have np with you, but have a prob with your attitude sometimes, and no i have nothing to say in Dawn and would like to keep it that way!

Gl and cya all around and ty for the nice chats always, Moon, Terra, JJ and Gnom!! Very Happy Oh and ofc Manya and Denucka!

Cheers,

Demon
Demonshooter
Demonshooter
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terranova Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:56 am

let me laugh,

U weren't in guild 14 days but u were waiting 3 weeks.... Officers and some others were talking about what will we do and u attacked I mean it was JJ or something... Ahh I know now.... U said AFTER 14 days... U got loot, u got everything u wanted, u got things before our main healers.... and u say... MY PATIENCE IS OVER....

What can I say...

Thing was I liked u...
We had fun but what u did I cant go over it.....

And hey dems Very Happy lets sit and chat again Very Happy take beer and some food to aldor bank and relax Very Happy

Cya Terra
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terranova Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:02 pm

And yes, many ppl left, but I was speaking with them why and they had prob why they leaving....

Many ppl left, sure thing, but I am talking about your 7 or 14 days vacation (I dont remember anymore and I dont wanna remember it... and after 2 hours with 'MY PATIENCE IS OVER' is for me enough... about this talk not about they
they many left too I dont care about them.. I was speaking with them... most of them
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonraven Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:19 pm

GIEF MORE DRAMA!!!!

no more drama? ok..i can live with that too Very Happy

sry i won't add a spark here, but i'm just glad to /hi and /hug to ex-dawners and one or two extra /hug to Dilana Smile

come back often and /hug me in game. i like it a lot Very Happy

/greets back to Demon
Moonraven
Moonraven
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilana Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:34 am

/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug

Are that enough? Laughing

Those hugs for all the friends i still have in dawn:D
Miss ya all

Greets and a lot of hugs:D
Dil
Dilana
Dilana
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terranova Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:50 am

/hug dil Very Happy

Terra
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindënís Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:31 am

/hug Dil
Sindënís
Sindënís
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilana Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:33 am

Very Happy
/hug sind
Dilana
Dilana
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  gnomhild Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:59 am

Well I don't think I've ever seen such a long thread on a single application Smile

Btw, /hi Dilana Smile

gnomhild
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terranova Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:10 pm

haha
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilana Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:20 am

Hi Gnomi:D

How are u?
Im good:p
/Hug

greets dil
Dilana
Dilana
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  gnomhild Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:30 am

Dilana wrote:Hi Gnomi:D

How are u?
Im good:p
/Hug

greets dil
Hi there Very Happy I'm doing good.
A lot of work in RL and not too much wow atm, but it keeps moral up Razz
Say hi to Keb from me Smile

gnomhild
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next