Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application holy pally

Go down

application holy pally Empty application holy pally

Post  Ant Thu May 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Character name: antouril

Class: paladin

Current/Preferred spec: well u will probably need holy so holy paladin that is:) i also have very nice ret gear(which is my fevorite spec)

Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with): retribution (rulez)

Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs): mining blacksmithing 375, i have crafted stormherald for my ret gear

Attunements and keys (quests): all heroics, kara and onyxia lair (for fun)

Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers): all low lvl toons

About my self: emm i am 20 years old from greece. I think i have a good sense of humour and i accept any criticism in a costructive way. I play wow 9 months now. I was in the guild sparta where i was officer and cl and i think many members of your guild know me as we were guildm8s. I left cause no raiding was organised for a long time.I can raid almost everyday and i think anytime cause i am online all day anyway:D i can use ventrilo and ofc any raid addons. I think ppl from the guild can speak about my skills and personally i believe i can perform well and i am loooking forward to some 25man raid experience. I am wating your answer:)

/cheers

Ant

Back to top Go down

application holy pally Empty PS

Post  Ant Fri May 16, 2008 5:20 am

PS: you may find me in armory with my ret gear so some info about holy gear: almost 1900 bonus healing,20% spel crit and around 250mp5(dont remember exactly) unbuffed, all my gear is from kara, except legs from badges, the chest from ZA and vindi bracers.

Ant

Back to top Go down