Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Druid application

3 posters

Go down

Resto Druid application Empty Resto Druid application

Post  Everfear Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:47 pm

I. About my character.
Character name: Everfear
Class: Druid
Current/Preferred spec: Currently Restoration.
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with): I leveled as a Feral Druid and have tanked 5 man's and Main Tanked Molten Core 3 times. I don't mind DPSing/ Tanking or healing. All depends on demand.
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs): Profs + Everfear = fail :<
Attunements and keys (quests): Molten Core, Hellfire Heroics, Zangarmarsh Heroics.
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers): Nothing noticable. Just a level 43 Hunter which is being leveled in my spare time.

Pls care to link your armory profile. - Certainly :>
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Everfear

II. About myself.
Location (how close to the top): I live in Austria, but I am South African so I am fluent in English.
Age (how close to the end): Will be 18 this year.
Gender (how far): Lady :>
Attitude (if you got any): I think I have a good, easy going attitude. I don't have an anger problem and get along with people well.
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else): Just WoW. Started playing in '07.

Add some words about yourself if you like:-
I like to try on any piece of gear that is linked in Trade Channel that catches my eye. I also have an uncannied love for exotic mounts. ( Grinded the Winterspring Frostsaber with Everdream, two Talbuks ( Exalted with Kurenai ), my PVP horse, my normal horse ( Exalted with Stormwind ) and my first epic mount -- Swift Stormsaber )

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it): My job allows me a lot of free time so I am normally online when I am not at work or on " business trips " with work.
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds):-

High rank in now disbanded Guild, Divine Judgement
Old Guard in guild Explicit Content. I left EC because the GL left the Realm and the Guild was dying without him. Not to mention, it was a PVP orientated guild.

Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else): I would really like to progress on my Druid and see her flourish. I would also really like to experience raiding in spectacular places with spectacular people :>

Feel free to add some comments.
:> I've only ever heard good things about Dawn so I am actually really looking forward to getting my application looked at, regardless what the answer may be :>

You'll need to have required mods. - Absolutely Smile
You'll need to have ventrilo set up and running. - Will install it on my PC, laptop doesn't cut it anymore.
You'll need to consider that longer your application happens to be, lesser will be the chance it'll be read till the end, and higher the chance you'll be occasionally accepted. -

Everfear
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid application Empty .

Post  Noussa Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:27 pm

No way .. no further comment.
Noussa
Noussa
Members
Members

Back to top Go down