Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking to join the guild

2 posters

Go down

join - looking to join the guild Empty looking to join the guild

Post  Necrozis Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:20 am

I. About your character.
Character name Necrozis
Class Rogue
Current/Preferred spec Combat
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with) I'm good with all specs
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs) Engineering/skinning
Attunements and keys (quests)
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers) 80 undead rogue -Sylvanas

Pls care to link your armory profile.

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top) Romania
Age (how close to the end) 17
Gender (how far) male
Attitude (if you got any) Focused and serious
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) Naxx10/25 ...i know all tactics in wotlk

Add some words about yourself if you like. no ty

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it) i can raid any day after 15:00 ...
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds) most i was in SINDICATUL ....and i left bcuz they weren't very organized at raid time (no raid in calendar ...etc.)
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) best rating in 2v2 team on this battlegroup (but i need pve gear for that ...in my opinion rogues are better in pve gear in 2v2)Razz

Necrozis

Back to top Go down

join - looking to join the guild Empty btw

Post  Necrozis Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:21 am

btw i know Kimorr

Necrozis

Back to top Go down

join - looking to join the guild Empty btw``

Post  Necrozis Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Necrozis

Back to top Go down

join - looking to join the guild Empty Re: looking to join the guild

Post  Sindënís Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Hey! Smile

got a few sentences here for you:

a)

you won't even notice when you write about yourself more than you want

b)
btw i know Kimorr

I know Kimorr too, he's a nice guy and a good player. But I don't know you, and what's even worse, you don't want to say anything about youself Razz is that because...

c)
Question Question

don't be so serious Razz
seriously, if you want to join Dawn you will have to deal with some.. or more than just some insanity among Dawnies. At least I personally love insanity so I care to have it around in huge amounts, hoping for others to share that lifestyle.

d)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Necrozis

e)
(...) bcuz they weren't very organized at raid time (no raid in calendar ...etc.)

honestly, I'm not saying 'NO' but even if you join, I think you won't last in Dawn for longer than a week/5 epics looted. You're welcome to try it out though, a pay-free apprenticeship zone is open.

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

all above comments and opinions belong to me and only to me, written at late night hours so you might consider them as some sort of early-morning daydreaming or aftermidnight fatigue effects connected with Dawn Syndrome and general Erregung. Feel welcome to argue with me.
Sindënís
Sindënís
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

join - looking to join the guild Empty armory

Post  Necrozis Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:17 am

I did care to link armory ..but for some reasons it doesn't appear ......i noticed that and i wrote "btw``" and linked armory (2nd time) and still not working ..

Necrozis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cramos Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:19 am

Sindënís wrote:Hey! Smile

got a few sentences here for you:

a)

you won't even notice when you write about yourself more than you want

b)
btw i know Kimorr

I know Kimorr too, he's a nice guy and a good player. But I don't know you, and what's even worse, you don't want to say anything about youself Razz is that because...

c)
Question Question

don't be so serious Razz
seriously, if you want to join Dawn you will have to deal with some.. or more than just some insanity among Dawnies. At least I personally love insanity so I care to have it around in huge amounts, hoping for others to share that lifestyle.

d)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Necrozis

e)
(...) bcuz they weren't very organized at raid time (no raid in calendar ...etc.)

honestly, I'm not saying 'NO' but even if you join, I think you won't last in Dawn for longer than a week/5 epics looted. You're welcome to try it out though, a pay-free apprenticeship zone is open.

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

all above comments and opinions belong to me and only to me, written at late night hours so you might consider them as some sort of early-morning daydreaming or aftermidnight fatigue effects connected with Dawn Syndrome and general Erregung. Feel welcome to argue with me.
Oh lol the insanity part is so true mwahahahahaha.Also we(or i ) like to make fun of people( even it might bite my ass some day) so as shina says dont be serious, and last thing to say dawn is not a nihilumistic or <insert some no life hardcore pve guilds> and we sometimes just leave raids early and go to our warm beds,so if you are writing this aplication with the thought of "Dawn is really hardcore." i would suggest you to make an application somewhere else.Mah vote...dunno mon!
Cramos
Cramos
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down