Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unh DK app.

Go down

Unh DK app. Empty Unh DK app.

Post  Deneuz Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:29 pm

I. About your character.
Character name Deneuz
Class DK
Current/Preferred spec UNH 0-18-53
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with) 0-18-53,open for suggestions,got only dps gear till now
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs)skin-mining 450-175
Attunements and keys (quests)
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers) Imeon (70 lock,aggamagan) lots of alts between lvl 1-60,ah ye have another dk here : Pzykosis Wink

Pls care to link your armory profile. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Deneuz

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top) Amsterdam
Age (how close to the end) 25
Gender (how far) M
Attitude (if you got any)
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) MC-Onyxia-ZG-AQ-KARA last two just a bit VoA-OS (os only 2 runs) sort of favourite games beside wow : diablo2,fallout

Add some words about yourself if you like.
I have been on auchindon for 3+ months now after a 1.5 yr break,my 1st main was deneus(classic wow,BC -> Imeon) wich i transferred from Sylvanas and made a dk here,i joined DaKoR which recently merged with Raging Empire where i dont fit in the raid schedual since im working from 16 till 3 about three days a week and i have a gf who doesnt play wow.I am looking for raid experience since i have never done anything else beside VoA both and OS hc and i know dawn has friendly players aswell so therefore this application.

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it) for raiding i hope around 2 nights a week,maybe more sometimes
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds) DaKoR ,merged with Raging Empire ,nothing wrong just didnt work out raid wise
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) more raiding

Deneuz
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum