Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BM Hunter looking for raids higher then kara/grull/maggie

Go down

raids - BM Hunter looking for raids higher then kara/grull/maggie Empty BM Hunter looking for raids higher then kara/grull/maggie

Post  Cassassi Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:29 pm

I. About your character.
Character name: Cassassin.
Class: Hunter.
Current/Preferred spec: BM
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with): BM
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs): Im alchemy. Have also played as survival. Pvped in MM specc.
Attunements and keys (quests): All hc keys.
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers): Lvling a shaman which i prefer to make a healer. Current lvl 53 but im lvling fast to get to 70.

Pls care to link your armory profile:

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top): London
Age (how close to the end): 21
Gender (how far): Male
Attitude (if you got any): Friendly and helpfull Smile
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else): Good pvp arena and bgs experiance. Raid kara/za/gruul/maggie.

Add some words about yourself if you like: Im a chemical engineering student who like to progress in whatever i do. Games or real life.

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it). I can raid almost every from 0700pm to 1200 pm. But prefer to raid 3 days a week due to my university and real life activites.
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds). Rise of the Jaded. Respected member there. Want to leave becuz i want to advance to ssc/tk and more...since im done doin kara/gruul/maggie/za.
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else): Want to be a succesful raider and get high arena ratings. Raiding being a priority for me Smile

Feel free to add some comments: Im a skilled player with good raiding experiance and overall dmg dealing.

You'll need to have required mods: Have dbm. ktm, omen, grp calender and will get others if required.
You'll need to have ventrilo set up and running: Vent is rdy to go Smile
You'll need to consider that longer your application happens to be, lesser will be the chance it'll be read till the end, and higher the chance you'll be occasionally accepted. /agree

Thanks that you're intrested in us, gl with application and hopefully cya in game.

Cassassi

Back to top Go down