Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid Tank-Jamiexuk

2 posters

Go down

Druid Tank-Jamiexuk Empty Druid Tank-Jamiexuk

Post  Jamiexuk Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:56 am

I. About your character.
Character name - Jamiexuk
Class - Night Elf Druid
Current/Preferred spec - Feral/Resto(Tanking)
Familiar specs - I have gear for feral dps(gruuls/maggy ready) and feral tanking(ssc/tk ready), switched between balance/feral/resto specs throughout leveling getting to know how to play a druid better and understanding how they work.
Profs - Enchanting 331 / Leatherworking 95.
Attunements and keys - Keys: SL, Shattered Halls, Arcatraz, Karazhan and all Heroic keys. Currently working on SSC/TK attunement.
Other noticeable characters - 70 Arcane/Fire Mage-Iamlegend

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Jamiexuk

II. About yourself.
Name - Jamie (Reflected by character name)
Location - England, South Yorkshire
Age - 18
Gender - Male
Attitude - Kind, Patient, Mature and Humourous.
I love to help people out and do all i can to ensure they are happy, it's not like me to upset someone.
Previous xp - Played WoW for a year and a half, leveling various characters.

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity - generally anytime after 5:30pm, up to 01:00am, these aren't fixed times just estimates of averages(server times for weekdays), and for Weekends usually all day is fine. I love to raid and always willing to go wherever possible.
Former guilds - Explicit Content, a great guild, currently in a high command position. I am looking for a guild which does more 25-man raids and want to learn all about them.
Plans and goals in game - To learn, explore and enjoy as much as possible in the small time everyone is given in this world.

+ Ventrilo, Group Calendar 4.1, Omen2.

Last edited by Jamiexuk on Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:15 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : missed addons/mods in 1st post)

Jamiexuk
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Druid Tank-Jamiexuk Empty Re: Druid Tank-Jamiexuk

Post  Tuch Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Jamie :O imba tank lol XD!

Tuch
Members
Members

Back to top Go down