Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holy pala want to join

3 posters

Go down

holy pala want to join Empty holy pala want to join

Post  Izrodgrozen Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:16 pm

I. About your character.
Character name :Izrodgrozen
Class:paladin
Current/Preferred spec:holy
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with)i have always been holy
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs)enchanting 375/skinning 375
Attunements and keys (quests)all heroic and Kara keys
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers)Dundy 70 mage,Javor 70 warrior,Sasho 70 warlock,twinkzila 62 rogue,also i got second acount :70 druid Pchelkin,70 shammy Harteroker,62 hunter Iavor,also some more in Hellfire http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Izrodgrozen
Pls care to link your armory profile.

II. About yourself.34 years old automechanic,i got 2 sons,my older is 13 yers old playing with me WoW
Location (how close to the top)im from Varna,Bulgaria
Age (how close to the end) 34
Gender (how far)male
Attitude (if you got any)im funny and not ninja:)

Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else)all heroics many times as tank,healer and dps,also Maghtridons,Gruuls,and few wipes in ZA:D(not good groups)

Add some words about yourself if you like.Im half russion from my mother side:)playing WoW much and im available every day at least 12 hours a day(with some of my many characters)im WoW maniac,but still havent been in a serious raiding guild,thats all,i got most needed addons and will load what is needed for guild raiding with Dawn if im good enough ofc

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it)
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds)
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else)

Feel free to add some comments.

You'll need to have required mods.
You'll need to have ventrilo set up and running.
You'll need to consider that longer your application happens to be, lesser will be the chance it'll be read till the end, and higher the chance you'll be occasionally accepted.

Thanks that you're intrested in us, gl with application and hopefully cya in game.
/smile

Teri
Admin

Izrodgrozen
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

holy pala want to join Empty Re: holy pala want to join

Post  Malfurryon Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:42 pm

Thumbs up for me I know that guy he is expirienced,cool and knows what he is doing
in the other case he can be very helfull when we miss tank\healer\dps because he have a lots of chars and he knows how to play with them all

p.s. It's strange that no one replayed to this application there are lots of applications of this one and they all haven been answered x\
Malfurryon
Malfurryon
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

holy pala want to join Empty Re: holy pala want to join

Post  Terranova Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:43 am

yup gl with apply
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members