Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prot Warrior

Go down

Prot Warrior Empty Prot Warrior

Post  Sukka Thu May 15, 2008 9:48 am

I. About your character.
Character name - Danz
Class - Warrior NE
Current/Preferred spec - Protection
Familiar specs - I got gear for all specs all full epic but my tank gear is better than the rest!
Profs 375 BS - 375JC - I can make various epics inc the Tankin boots from TK/SSC
Attunements and keys (quests) all
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers) got a 70 paladin and a 70 hunter but they are on Bladefist

Pls care to link your armory profile.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Danz

II. About yourself.
Location - I live in UK (Blackburn)
Age - 23
Gender - Male
Attitude - Relaxed but serious when raiding
Previous xp - I have full experience upto Kael & Vashj (all bosses before kara, za (4/6), gruul, mag!

Add some words about yourself if you like.

Hey im Danny, I am looking at moving to your server with my warrior I was previously in a guild that was 3/4 TK and 5/6 SSC but I had to move house and had no net for 3 weeks, when I returned they had merged with a new guild which was full on tanks and had no need for me so I have decided to make a fresh start new people new server. I like Dance/Trance wow and gettin drunk and avin a laugh Razz

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity - can raid pretty much anytime from 6pm UK time to when ever we finish Smile
Former guilds - former guild was "The Watch" but they merged with another now (as i said above Razz)
Plans and goals in game - I want to kick Illidan in the head Wink

Feel free to add some comments.

I got Vent/Deadly boss mods/omen I can easily get any more mods you may want though Smile

Thanks for reading this app and hope you will get back to me Smile I am currently Fury spec but I will re-spec Prot within the next 20 mins so you can see my gear/spec on armory properly!

Cheers
Danz

Sukka
Members
Members

Back to top Go down