Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unyielding - Restoration Shaman

2 posters

Go down

Unyielding - Restoration Shaman Empty Unyielding - Restoration Shaman

Post  Unyielding Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:17 am

I. About your character.
Character name: Unyielding
Class: Shaman
Current/Preferred spec: Restoration
Other noticeable characters: Apacalypse: Specced for both DPS and tanking, both capable of Naxx level raiding

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Unyielding

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Apacalypse

II. About yourself.
Attitude: Its all about the fun, but if I need to work hard I can keep up no problem.
Previous xp: Played WoW for about 3 years now

Theres nothing better than a laugh and abit of joke, but when it comes to the crunch, I can keep up with the pace. I’ve played with Autumnwind a few times, including a 25 man Dawn guild Naxx run which I really enjoyed not only cause we got quite far very quickly but the atmosphere was a lot more chilled and organized than anything I’ve experienced before.

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity: I play most nights and whenever I have the time, most mornings.
Former guilds: I achieved the status of raider in the guild Death Row, but recent inactivity amongst the players has lead me to find a more active and in many respects, better guild.
Plans and goals in game: Just have a good time really, help out and expect the same kinda help from others in the guild. I don’t intend on slowing down till I reach the top, which I guess will be never as there’s so much to achieve.

I have all the necessary mods and I’m willing to add any that’s required by the guild, I also have ventrilo and a mic incase needed.

Cheers guys!

Unyielding
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Unyielding - Restoration Shaman Empty Re: Unyielding - Restoration Shaman

Post  Sindënís Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 am

thumbs up
Sindënís
Sindënís
Members
Members