Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathanoj - 80 Druid - Resto/Feral

Go down

Nathanoj - 80 Druid - Resto/Feral Empty Nathanoj - 80 Druid - Resto/Feral

Post  Nathanoj Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:24 am

I. About your character.
Character name - Nathanoj
Class - Druid
Current/Preferred spec - Resto
Familiar specs - Feral: I have the gear to do naxx 25m in both resto and feral spec. My feral gear is mostly PvP gear, which works (tanked patch and some other bosses with it) but is not ideal.
Profs - Herbalism / Alchemy
Attunements and keys - None relevant

Pls care to link your armory profile:

II. About yourself.

Location - Netherlands
Age -20
Gender -male
Attitude - A good attitude ofc!
Previous xp -
Pre-tbc exp:
- ZG, MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxx (Anub, Fearlina, Maexxna, Instructor, Patchwerk, Noth, Heigan and Loatheb)
Tbc Exp:
- Kara, Gruuls lair, Magtheridon (Arena)
Wotlk Exp:
- All 10m, Naxx 25m, OS 25m (all drakes alive), Some goes @ Malygos

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity - I can raid most evenings, except wednesdays
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds) - I was an officer in S e v e n t h on Outland which was a great guild. I cleared almost everything pre-tbc with them but when tbc launched we unfortunately stopped raiding. Almost everyone in the guild quit WoW, me including. When WotLK launched I was still in the guild since it was never disbanded, but no-one ever came online in the few days before I migrated. (Migrated because there was 2000+ queues on Outland) on Auchindoun I was only in Raging Empire who disbanded last week.

Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else)
I want to raid all 25m instances. I do not need to be the serverfirst or anything, I would just like to see and, in the end, clear all end-game content. I also enjoy playing arena very much.

About the Mods/Vent: I have them all

That was all for now, I had a wonderful application before, but then the forums crashed and It wasnt posted.

Nathanoj

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum