Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application to join dawn by olorine holy paladin(1800bh)

Go down

application to join dawn by olorine holy paladin(1800bh) Empty application to join dawn by olorine holy paladin(1800bh)

Post  Olorine7 Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:05 pm

I. About your character.
Character name Olorine
Class Paladin
Current/Preferred spec Holy
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with) Holy and Retri
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs) Fist Aid 375, Mining 375, bs 185 in progress
Attunements and keys (quests) All key for heroic mode plus kara
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers) low lvls chars on the same server
Pls care to link your armory profile.

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top)Greece
Age (how close to the end)29
Gender (how far)M
Attitude (if you got any)Dentist
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else) no but i am playing wow for almost 2 years now
Add some words about yourself if you like.

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it)all day after 5:00 pm
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds) sparta(about a year ago),ashes and now seekers of virtue-i left sparta cause they didn't make any runs at all,as for ashes because some very important members left(including the gm)
Feel free to add some comments.

You'll need to have required mods. I've
You'll need to have ventrilo set up and running. I've
You'll need to consider that longer your application happens to be, lesser will be the chance it'll be read till the end, and higher the chance you'll be occasionally accepted. OK
Olorine

Olorine7

Back to top Go down

application to join dawn by olorine holy paladin(1800bh) Empty Re: application to join dawn by olorine holy paladin(1800bh)

Post  Miro Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Dentist? Are you scare little kids?)
Miro
Miro
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum