Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BM hunter application

3 posters

Go down

BM hunter application Empty BM hunter application

Post  Cramos Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:37 pm

I. About your character.
Character name:Cramos
Class:Hunter Razz
Current/Preferred spec:BM
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with):Was surv/mm long time ago but didnt like it tbh.
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs):JC/mine both low level tho will lvl up those soon
Attunements and keys (quests):I have heroic keys and done ssc attument
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers):None(can't leave my hunter for other chars :/)

Pls care to link your armory profile.

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top):Turkey,Istanbul
Age (how close to the end):15
Gender (how far):Male
Attitude (if you got any):--
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else):Silkroad and some knight online but they were both bad games.

Add some words about yourself if you like.
Well i have been in some bad guilds which i didn't like (being only one who brings flasks /pots/foods/elixirs to raid makes a person fells bad),I am still in pursiut of Happiness Razz (a.k.a raid ... and raid more till Wotlk)

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it):Can attend to raids which are 7:00pm till 12:00 pm
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds):Chosen, friendly guild really like it friends thinking of re-making it was officer when first made tho there were some unnesseceary ppl,nullus anxietas avarage raiding guild left it for raid more was veteran there.
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else):Go to bt/sunwell before wotlk i hope

Feel free to add some comments:Well i am a dedicated raider and i can use vent and other voice programs,i only know Myjob from Dawn and i think he will tell good things abot my game performance... well thats pretty much all

Cramos

Cramos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cramos Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:40 pm

I have a pvp and a pve gear so when u look at amory dont be suprised if you see some pvp items

Cramos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cramos Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:52 am

Hey, i hope you can answer to my application this time , last time i made an aplication and didnt have any answer (did that app 4 months ago).

Cramos

Back to top Go down

BM hunter application Empty Re: BM hunter application

Post  Cramos Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:57 am

armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Cramos
Cramos
Cramos
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronski Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:51 am

Ok I give you a reply Very Happy

We have 3 active hunters atm and you would be the lowest geared of us. Also I see you have socketed some +12 stamina gems, which I find kinda weird. you have low crit rating and no hitcap. thou its only gear and can be improved rather fast Wink, those sockets should be replaced thou.

Your talent spec is more than weird. you dont have mortal shots and instead you have spirit bond and increased hp????

PS: great thing you have flasks and consumables Wink
Ronski
Ronski
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Cramos Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Well i was kinda broke when i bought + stamina gems and about my spec i tried something new tought it would be better for pvp and i am using it for pve tho i can re-spec if needed about my gear i tried to get in some proper raiding guilds my attempt to enter that was failed hhowever 1 of my guild helped me for my gear since i got some money i will change my +sta gems and have a +hit raiting (BoJ reward) necklace at my bag i think if i equip that one i can have enough HR.

IF you have anyomore suggestions i would love to hear them i really want to improve my performance in groups/raids by doing what i have to
Cramos
Cramos
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Cramos Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:16 am

Btw i forgot to post where i raided ZG,MC,AQ20,AQ40,ZA,KARA,little ssc and tk,doomwalker,doomlord kazaak,gruul,maggy
Cramos
Cramos
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Miro Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:01 am

Accepted.
But keep in mind, we got plenty of hunters right now so cant guarantee spot in raids.
/w Mirotvorec in game if you still wanna join
Miro
Miro
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum