Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonspirit Application

5 posters

Go down

application - Moonspirit Application Empty Moonspirit Application

Post  moonspirit Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:58 pm

Character name: Moonspirit
Class: Hunter
Current/Preferred spec: Beast Mastery
Familiar specs: i like survival spec as well mostly for PVP and some nice raid buffs it gives.
Profession: Leatherworking / Skinning 375
Attunements and keys: All the keys, Attunements although it's not necessary any more, KARAZHAN and almost finish Attunements for SSC/TK (need SL HC and Maggy to finish Champion of the Naruu Title, and chain quests for BT (need to kill vashj and kael sunstrider for Hand of A'dal title) and also revered with Scale of the Sand

Other noticeable characters: level 36 bloodelf mage on Burning Legion. also other Alts mostly below 36 doesn't worth mentioning.

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Moonspirit

Attitude: Fun and Friendly
Previous xp: play warcraft since warcraft I, and other games i can mention Second Life, professional Couterstike Source / 1.4 / Battle field 2

Attendance and activity: i'm available everyday from 19-24 server time and extended time for sunday and friday (14-24) and i would love to attend all raid events.
Former guilds: Heroes of the Alliance (Slow Progress), The Noodles Factory (no 25 man raid anymore and actually guild disband)
Plans and goals in game: have fun, experince the most i can get from TBC before WOTLK, kill Illidan and kil'jaeden if we can Smile and get epix!

i know my class very well, experinced in SSC/TK/MH and some bosses in BT, in every guild i've become the top dps you will never forget to take me with yourself in raids Smile

moonspirit
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

application - Moonspirit Application Empty Re: Moonspirit Application

Post  gnomhild Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:55 am

I've known Moonspirit since he was full green items Smile Havent had so much game time with him, but he's a very nice guy. If we need hunters, he will be a good choice.

gnomhild
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilana Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:21 pm

he is a really good skilled hunter:)
Dilana
Dilana
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonshooter Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:35 am

Moon is good, i taught him all i know and he can match me in dps anyday, or get close to it! Teri if you need a good skilled bm hunt, this guy you need!

Greetz,

Demon
Demonshooter
Demonshooter
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Bane Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:38 am

how skilled u have to be to press 1 button? (i'm just joking hunters pls dont be offended) Smile Smile Smile
Bane
Bane
Members
Members

http://championmk.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonshooter Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:44 am

Bane wrote:how skilled u have to be to press 1 button? (i'm just joking hunters pls dont be offended) Smile Smile Smile

You made me cry there!! QQ

Nah just kidding!Razz

But a GOOD hunter is hard to find, a average hunter you can find a lot and retarted hunters are all over the place! :O
Demonshooter
Demonshooter
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Bane Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:47 am

ye ok i admit it i never played hunter so i cant talk whats the difference between good and average Wink i thought hunters r all same, gear is different, so better gear just better dps and reverse.. but i'm curious so Demon i give u change to explain me now:) (the diference ofc) cheers
Bane
Bane
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Bane Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:48 am

change - chance *
Bane
Bane
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonshooter Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:55 am

A good hunter knows what pots, enchants, gems to use, what shot rotation to use, when to use haste pots and when fel mana pots. Also he knows the best specc for his class, to do the most dps/buff the raid/party. He knows how to not only dump his dps (which is pretty easy for hunts imo), but also know how to do max dps at the same time!

Furthermore hunts should be fighting for top dps spots always, especially BM hunts!! A good BM hunt will be in top 5 dps always even if the boss isnt that good for him, he shouldn't lack on dps to much, Teri might remeber this when at Lurker i almost did the same dps on him, while my pet did nothing (can't there much) and he had the advantage as mm hunt.

When i was in Dawn i always tried to fight for top dps spots and did the same in any guild after, now in AD atm getting owned cause gear difference, but thats besides the point. Moon can and will fight for top spots, cause i helped him wherever i could and he is just as eager as me to perform 100% always, that makes him a good hunter.

A good hunter will be the best or close to the best always. Doing whatever he can to perform better and better each raid and also moon is a fast learner on the tactical part of battles. Very Happy

Thats bassicly mostly how a good hunter looks like Bane! Average hunters do good, but lack some knowledge to just put their dps to the edge! Just that little bit extra!!

Hope you get a idea now!

Greetz,

Demon
Demonshooter
Demonshooter
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down