Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application fo Mârvelous, (sub rogue)

2 posters

Go down

application - Application fo Mârvelous, (sub rogue) Empty Application fo Mârvelous, (sub rogue)

Post  Mârvelous Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:59 am

Character name: Mârvelous
Class: Rogue
Current/Preferred spec: Sub for all, i rlly like it, and i hate when some1 tells how only combat is for pve.
Familiar specs: Totatally expirienced with sub
Profs: Master Transmuter(Alchemy) 375, Mining 375.
Other noticeable characters: Have some low lvls on this realm.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=M%C3%A2rvelous

This is my pvp gear!

II. About yourself.
Attitude: very king, talkative, friendly
Previous xp: wc3, wow

Mârvelous is my main, and i dont feel like lvl up some other char, im totally addiced to my rogue, so u can count on me any time! I dont have ex in tk and ssc, but i know how to listen and learn, im learning very fast and i hope ull gonna be satisfied with me!

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity: each day and night
Former guilds: Balkan feloship (veteran), small progres, stucked in Kara, Pwny Express (same)
Plans and goals in game: I wanna make some friends, raid alot, exchange expirience!

Hope i see u soon!

Mârvelous
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

application - Application fo Mârvelous, (sub rogue) Empty Re: Application fo Mârvelous, (sub rogue)

Post  Moonraven Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:49 am

Rogues are cool, subtlety even cooler (i have one myself), but (sorry) it is not the fittest spec for pve. the maths of rogue talents won't let you argue about this. We want to get back to serious MH/BT raiding now, so every1 is expected to be at their best in terms of gear, consumables and spec alike. on the other hand, if you are able to do your job naked, let it be so. i believe we might need a rogue here. but to even consider your application we need to see your pve gear.
Moonraven
Moonraven
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

application - Application fo Mârvelous, (sub rogue) Empty Re: Application fo Mârvelous, (sub rogue)

Post  Mârvelous Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:40 am

Tnx for taking me in.
I can respec offcourse!
Ill show u my pve gear!
See ya around Smile

Mârvelous
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down