Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter / Paladin

Go down

paladin - Hunter / Paladin Empty Hunter / Paladin

Post  Sniper Sun May 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Former Illuminati member like some of the other guys that joined recently ^^.

I. About your character.
Character name: Hunter = Sniper / Pally = Ryuna
Class: Like i said Hunter / Pally
Current/Preferred spec: Hunter MM/Surv atm / Pally is Holy raiding spec.
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with):
Played as BM hunter for a while, but switched MM. Dont mind raiding with either spec. Pally only Holy gear and some off spec kara tank gear so not enough to go with that as main spec.
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs):
LW/Skinn on my hunter, about 350 skill in LW havent really leveled it. Pally is 375JC and can make some nice hunter / rogue gems.
Attunements and keys (quests)
Kara attuned on both + older instances. Other instances dont really matter anymore after 2.4 ^^
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers)
Lots of chars, also have 70 Priest here named Frayja. Played sice retail EU release so have a few retired 60's as well on other server.
Pls care to link your armory profile.

II. About yourself.
Age: 28 ( how close to the end? not that close i hope but u never know.)
Attitude: Hum, maybe ask Yiasya about that. Weird saying that about urself.
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else)
Uh played wow since retail launch. 3 level 70's on this server, cleared MC/BWL/AQ20/Kara/Gruul/Mag 3/4TK.

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity:
Days that i am able to raid are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. About 2/3 raids a week would be nice depending on RL activities also.
Former guilds : Uh lots, most recent were Illuminati, was raider there on my hunter. Left because the guild died out sadly. Been in Exiles of Fate and a few other former raiding guilds which i cant remember the names of anymore. Left because i retired my priest and some of the others died out.
Plans and goals in game:
Well first and foremost this is a game so i play it to have fun. A big of that is to have some nice raids and see some of the game's most challenging bosses. I like to have some fun on vent and meanwhile kick some boss ass.

Well thats about it. If u want any more info about me just ask some of the old Illuminati members that are in ur guild already.

Thnx for reading and talk to you later.

Sniper

Back to top Go down

paladin - Hunter / Paladin Empty links

Post  Sniper Sun May 11, 2008 3:28 pm

Somehow the links only seem to work with the http part chopped off so here they are:

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Sniper
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Ryuna

Sniper

Back to top Go down