Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BM Hunter application

5 posters

Go down

BM Hunter application Empty BM Hunter application

Post  Everdream Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:03 pm

Hello Dawn,

Using your application method to be suite your style, so here goes nothing:

Provide the following information in the application section of this forum.

I. About your character.
Character name: Everdream
Class: Hunter
Current/Preferred spec: Full PVE BM Spec.
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with): Perhaps if i ever obtain a fair amount of teir 5+ I'll consider MM Spec, but not until then.
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs): Skinning & Mining ( Soon to change to enchanting ).
Attunements and keys (quests): All heroics & After patch i'm attuned to all raids ( Granted you have a guy with key to Kara ).
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers): I have a 70 Rogue on this realm, 66 mage too.

Pls care to link your armory profile: Sure - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Everdream

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top): I live in the southwest of England ( Hardly top Smile )
Age (how close to the end): I'm 22 years old.
Gender (how far): Male.
Attitude (if you got any): Very passive by nature.
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else): Very competitive player, reached World Cyber Games standards. I now play wow for relaxing as apposed to being as competitive anymore.

Add some words about yourself if you like.

I like to think of myself as a guy with high level of experience in wow, I've attended 40 man raids back in Vanilla wow, taken part in way too many bg's. Farmed for my Winterspring frostsaber mount. Leveled multiple level 70's and still somehow stuck in this game. As for my personality; I'm a very relaxed guy ( As relaxed as it gets ), you'll fail at trying to spark a fight with me, it just doesn't happen. I am very honest & open ( sometimes too much and I may offend people, but I don't conceal my thoughts if I believe they should be shown ). With that said I'm a very good talker, when people get to know me I often find them opening up to me about all sorts of problems. I guess makes me easy to talk to ( I blame my very passive & openess ).

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it): I'm active on a daily basis, my IRL commitments are random, but I don't see them interfearing with raids in a negative way.
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds): I was a member of outcast which are near Mount Hyjal I believe now ( On my Rogue ofcourse ). I left due to being removed for being inactive ( I had a 4 month trip to Austria and they didn't like that ).
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else): My goals is to progressive through as much PVE content as I can before the new expansion arrives, and hopefully continue PVE once the guild reaches level 80. That's my goal for now.

Feel free to add some comments.: You will probably check my armory & respond with "Not a chance". however, you don't know me or my play. I like to think of myself as an active, reliable & skilled player in wow, and the only thing dragging me down is my gear. Skill & activity > gear anyday and I hope you can appreciate this and understand when you consider my post.

Thankyou for your time taken to read this post Smile

Take care guys,

Everdream

Everdream
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

BM Hunter application Empty ..

Post  Noussa Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:50 pm

"No" to this guy. He's not really friendly, I played with him in an instance with my alt, there was some loot and I asked if someone needs it or I can DE, and no one responded, so I rolled need on it and before I even DE it he called me stupid ninja looter or smth like this and left the group instantly. Also we had some other guy in grp, probably his friend, called "everfear" and he called me a dick for some reason and left too.There was another guy from his guild and he even said "these guys are a disgrace to our guild"!
Noussa
Noussa
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

BM Hunter application Empty Re: BM Hunter application

Post  Everfear Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:35 pm

Well actually, yes that did happen but, I had rolled a Need on the item but apparently it was too late or something like that and he ( above poster ) had already received the item. I had not said a word after Everdream had left the group. The above poster started name calling, so yes, maybe I did name call once because I don't take it lightly when someone name calls. He also did tell us to just leave ( I did ).

Once we were done, the guy from our guild came back and approached us with the matter and we spoke it through like adults and the matter was soon settled and was forgotten. If I had remembered the Paladin's name, I would've sincerely apologised for the huge misunderstanding that took place that night.

So instead I will do it now. Terribly sorry for what happened that night, mate. Hope it can be forgiven and forgotten.

Everfear

Back to top Go down

Post  Everdream Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Noussa wrote:"No" to this guy. He's not really friendly, I played with him in an instance with my alt, there was some loot and I asked if someone needs it or I can DE, and no one responded, so I rolled need on it and before I even DE it he called me stupid ninja looter or smth like this and left the group instantly. Also we had some other guy in grp, probably his friend, called "everfear" and he called me a dick for some reason and left too.There was another guy from his guild and he even said "these guys are a disgrace to our guild"!

This was cleared up after the instance. Speak with naboolio if you need confirmation. I spoke to him & explained how i assumed the Paladin was ninja'ing this blue leather item. Turns out people were hasty in wanting to disenchant the item and the Druid in the group didn't get a chance to need it. I wasn't reading the party chat at the time and this is why I had the wrong idea of what was going on, I've had my fair share of ninja looters and I felt I just met yet another one. I explained how I made a mistake and was hasty on my part when I left the group, clearly I didn't fully understand why the Paladin rolled need, until after the group disbanded.

I don't know if Teri remembers a Paladin in your guild, but he ninja'd an epic on a run with my main Rogue before. He posted on the forums trying to sell this epic and was caught out, so to defend the reputation and policy of the guild you removed this Paladin. From experiences like these I assumed the Paladin was yet another looter and I acted before I should have questioned first.

By all means, dismiss my application if you feel my mistake was that dire, but there's my explanation to why I acted why i did. Honest mistake.

Everdream
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Noussa Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:26 pm

Well, I certainly do not appreciate being called a ninja looter, be it as a result of mistake or not, but I can look past this, you seem like a nice guy anyway.
Noussa
Noussa
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Everdream Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Noussa wrote:Well, I certainly do not appreciate being called a ninja looter, be it as a result of mistake or not, but I can look past this, you seem like a nice guy anyway.

Look at the facts, you said nothing, you were guildless at the time, you needed a blue and were saying things like "? What? ", so I thought you were a ninja playing dumb. That's how I saw it and that's why I just left. My friend was trying to protect me because I believe you said things about me after I left, don't take it harshly, clearly so much misunderstanding happened and that lead to a lot of assumptions.

I believe I made the mistake, not you.

As for my application, right now it still stands, but if there's too much friction because of this episode then I'll seriously consider retracting it.

I'm here genuinely to progress in PVE, I don't want drama and I don't want to stir up trouble. I hope people can look past this and just see myself ( and Everfear ) as humble players just looking for a PVE enviorment to progress in, make some new friends & enjoy wow for what it is.

Everdream
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Noussa Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:20 am

/sigh
I thought my reply would lead to overseeing this problem, but again you open the subject.

I DID say something that was very clear, I said "Does anyone want this or DE ?". I remember this pretty well. You even said you were not watching party chat so don't say that I didn't say anything after. And, I had not realized that you left the party yet, so after you said "stupid ninja looter", I got pissed and said "Just go away baby", and found that you have already left, so your friend told me "Clearly you are just a dick anyway" and left too. I mean I totally had my reasons to say this, I was replying to what you said about me as a ninja looter, and I find another person calling me a dick !!! Plain rudeness in my opinion. You guys were hasty, not me. I mean, what if you were in our guild, and the leader miss-allocated an item that you needed to another person (and it happened before) ? You wouldn't ask why this has happened, you will probably call him stupid ninja and that he did it on purpose, and your friend will call him a dick and leave raid party ?

Please, I don't want to talk about this subject anymore. Our purpose here is to progress in PvE too, but in a friendly and polite atmosphere. So, if this is some kind of "joint" application, retract it already. I said I have no problem with you now as it was clearly a misunderstanding from your side.
Noussa
Noussa
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Noussa Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:26 am

And oops, I have not noticed Everfear's reply until just now for some reason ! So then, yes, I can totally forget this matter, now that you have finally replied Smile (or me noticing it actually!). I am sorry too for anything from my side. So now we will look into your applications, and contact you if accepted.
Noussa
Noussa
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

BM Hunter application Empty :)

Post  Everfear Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:51 am

I'm glad we can settle this like adults Smile I thought about it more last night after I went to bed and it all became clear again. The reason I didn't get enough time to roll is because my chat was being spammed with rolls ( of the Need/Greed ) and then people /roll - ing. So your message probably got pushed up too far and I missed it :<

Once again, very sorry and glad this is resolved Smile

Everfear
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonraven Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:11 am

show us a big /hug guys!! i always luv when adults deal with things Smile /cheer every1 in this topic!
Moonraven
Moonraven
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Everdream Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:21 am

Noussa wrote:And oops, I have not noticed Everfear's reply until just now for some reason ! So then, yes, I can totally forget this matter, now that you have finally replied Smile (or me noticing it actually!). I am sorry too for anything from my side. So now we will look into your applications, and contact you if accepted.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and ofcourse you know my ingame name. Thanks for understanding.

Everdream,

Everdream
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terranova Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:52 am

Y I like this too... /hug Smile)
Terranova
Terranova
Members
Members