Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application... double order

3 posters

Go down

application - Application... double order Empty Application... double order

Post  Freyja Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:25 am

This application is for both myself and my friend. The reason I'm doing it for both of us in the same application is part because we wouldn't split up into seperate guilds and part because I can be bothered to type it and he's at work at the moment Smile

Character name Freyja / Dræney
Warlock / Shaman
Destro (I like all the specs) / Resto (would also do elemental if needed)
I am familiar with all the specs / Dræney leveled enhance and elemental but is most familiar with elemental and resto
Alchemy / DuoGathering
Both attuned to kara (not that it matters alot these days)
I got a 70 paladin and 70 druid here / he has alot of 70s on other servers (trollbane for example)
/

We both live in Iceland and are both around 30-ish of age. Both male. I'm wery easygoing and so is Dræney though he can be competitive Smile . I've played City of Heroes before Wow and am a gamer at heart. Dræney is pretty much a hardcore gamer too.

We both play this game alot. My studies and Dræney's job makes it so we have alot of free time to alot to stuff like games (though my wife limits me more than Dræney's sociallife does atm). We would love to participate in raids and for the most part weekday's are often open for Dræney. I however would love to have a Saturday or Sunday raid schedule with an option for weekdays.

I have little to none raid experience myself but know all classes and all specs by heart (was an avid pvper). Dræney however has alot of experience in wow raids, both pre-TBC and post. He was a guild and raid leader in one of his guilds during TBC and knows all the raids up until MH and BT by heart.

Oh... And we like waffles Very Happy

PS. Aranea and Azarela might start pestering you to look at this post. Ara because I leveled one of my characters up with him and have kept in touch... and Aza because she's my sister Smile

Freyja

Back to top Go down

application - Application... double order Empty !

Post  Azarela Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:59 am

I vote yes! ;þ
Azarela
Azarela
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

application - Application... double order Empty Re: Application... double order

Post  Aranea Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 pm

i vote yes or ill start raiding with 0.8 dps daggers Razz

Aranea
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Bh Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:13 am

Horde side on Trollbane??? XD

Bh
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Freyja Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:23 am

Horde side yeah Smile All his characters there are named Tax-something. Taxman and such

Freyja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum