Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Dps &Protection warrior

2 posters

Go down

application - Application Dps &Protection warrior Empty Application Dps &Protection warrior

Post  gom Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:35 am

I. About your character.
Character name Gomarion
Class Warrior
Current/Preferred spec current spec Arms , preffered:Arms
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with) Protection, was MT in Sparta, Full Kara prot gear
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs)Bs 375 ,crafted bloodmoon T3 axe, and JC-350
Attunements and keys (quests)Kara attuned
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers)65lvl shadow priest , Auchidoun

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Gomarion
still gathering dps gear..

II. About yourself. Im college student ,
Location (how close to the top)Greece ,Athens
Age (how close to the end)20
Gender (how far)male
Attitude (if you got any)none
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else)Lineage 2

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it)everyday after noon
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds)former guild :Sparta rank:officer
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else)gearing up , conquering raid instances

I would like to join as a dps warrior, got borred of tanking in Sparta, but if im needed as tank i can tank,
in tanking gear i have 14,6k hp unbuffed, 510def , 17k armor, 31% 17% !7% block/parry dodge, feel free to wisper me if u need to see my tanking gear, hope to see u in game

You'll need to have required mods.
You'll need to have ventrilo set up and running.
You'll need to consider that longer your application happens to be, lesser will be the chance it'll be read till the end, and higher the chance you'll be occasionally accepted.

gom
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

application - Application Dps &Protection warrior Empty Re: Application Dps &Protection warrior

Post  Demonshooter Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:33 am

Dps wars we got 2 off and melee spots in our 25 man raids is already a killing competition. With 2 dps wars, 3 rogues, 1 enh shammy and 3 druids (mostly as tanks, but also as dps) we got way more then enough.

For the tanking part, with 3 prot wars with gear for Vashj/Kael or almost, 3 feral druids and 2 prot palla's i think we have more then enough for our 25 man runs. Dunno about 10 man runs ofc, thats up to the boss.

Imo we just dont have a spot for you! But ill w8 for post form 1 of our officers first!

Gl with application!

Greetz,

Demon
Demonshooter
Demonshooter
Members
Members

Back to top Go down