Affliction Lock, lvl 70 ofc eager to join

Go down

Affliction Lock, lvl 70 ofc eager to join

Post  Profium on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:11 am

Hey, my characters name is Proium

I am a lvl 70 warlock, mostly blues and epiz i think something like 1 green and that is a ring... i am affliciton and i would like it to stay that way but would consider destruction if you want me to respec.

I dont really have much experience when it comes to raiding but i stay back and abide by marks lol Smile and i dont mind following orders, i dont have any attunement, i got all heroic keys Razz but anm not really interested in kara, just want gruuls and a couple of others non attuned.\

i have a lvl 65 fire/arcane mage on this realm (name: Firage)

please ignore arena team lol, bad kinda stuff, i tried arena to soon, completely my fault. Also by the end of the easter holidays that will be updated and i will have a few more epix, probably over greens. another thing you should know about me is that i dont mind if i dont get into raids straight away, i would rather ahve some time to build knowlegde, if ye want me i will come but i dont mind being left out.

My goals in WOW? my god that is hard i am gonna have to think for this one, some nice gear would be nice (like raid gear) and just to meet new people that will help me and that i canhelp if needed. i have the folowing addons:

--AV Preform
--Threat meter
--DMG meter

all of these are useful in game obviously, threat meter is very nice in raids, means i never get aggro. Ventrilo, never heard of it, i will download as asked.

I use TS and skype btw and can mute myself if i feel a fit of foul language coming Cool but guys, i would really like to join ye, not for raids, just some new faces and raids are a biproduct lol....

if ye are interested please contact me ingame or leave me a reply on this fine website Smile thanks

Back to top Go down

Re: Affliction Lock, lvl 70 ofc eager to join

Post  Demonshooter on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:35 am

Dunno if we need any more locks for our guild, so thats up to da boss!!

Gl with application

Imba killing machine of Dawn!! BM hunt FTW!! Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum