Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-realm Druid

Go down

X-realm Druid Empty X-realm Druid

Post  Droghis Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:20 am

I. About your character.
Character name: Droghis
Class: Druid
Current/Preferred spec: Feral PvP and i prefer Feral in raids to.
Familiar specs (the ones you've got xp, wish and gear to go with): I can be Tree of Life to.(i got good gear)
Profs (craft, noticeable achievements, specs): Mining Disenchanting(Money!)
Attunements and keys (quests):Karazhan, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Naxxramas and whit BT preq i am at final part where i need to kill first boss in MH.
Other noticeable characters (lvls, servers): Pumaa level 70 rogue whit kara /gruul gear(Sylvanas realm)

Pls care to link your armory profile.

II. About yourself.
Location (how close to the top):Romania, Targoviste
Age (how close to the end): 18
Gender (how far): Male
Attitude (if you got any): Friendly.
Previous xp (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else): Counter-Strike and Warcraft III( only dota map). And i still play dota on Dota-League.

Add some words about yourself if you like.
Guys i'm the one who like to be permanent drunk, I'm able to help all people who are friendly whit me. I dont like people who blame me, because if i go angry is not good for he. But i don't go angry so easy i like to blame he to, but when i go angry is better to ignore me.

III. About your game.
Attendance and activity (what raiding schedule you'll be able to fit in and how often you'll be willing to fit in it): I am able to raid all week.(except days where i need to stay whit my girlfriend or whit friends to drink. Irl>WoW ever)
Former guilds (ranks, reason of leaving, some words about guilds): So, my first server was Sylvanas where i played 2 years whit my druid. On Sylvanas i was in 2 guilds where i stayed 6 months+ for each other. My preTBC guild was Braindead inc where cleared: ZG,MC,AQ and the best boss for me preTBC was Chromagus. TBC after alot guilds disbanded Braindead inc disbanded to:(. After i goes in Seven,Minority,FusiØn but this guild disbanded to. Whit them i did Karazhan,Gruul and Magtheridon when TBC just started. After FusiØn disbanded i found my guild Regrown. Whit them i get my SSC/TK experience. Was the best guild for me friendly people able to help me all the time. We did 3/4 TK and 4/5 SSC. After 1 night whit trys at Lady Vashj we disbanded:(. The most people from Regrown(70%)+ some people from Seven,Minority,FusiØn made a guild whit name Rapid Evolution. They are good now killed Ilidan but im not intresting about they because they are Regrown Traitors. I said i ll stop to play WoW if Regrown is dead. But a friend from Shadow Conclave said me to come whit they. I accepted and i stayed 3 months whit them i did Lady Vashj and the best try at Kael p4. A Romanian guild from Magtheridon said me to come because they ll make me MH/Bt preq and ll be ok whit they. But i comes after 3 week after they said me and i made a foult because they stoped to do anymore TK and said can't make any more because we need progress. After i stoped to play whit Droghis and i played dota and whit my Pumaa more. And now i want to come here where no1 know me and where i hope to meet new friends.
Plans and goals in game (wow, mmorpg, gaming, irl if nothing else): To see Ilidan down.

Addons i use only Outfitter because im druid and i need to change my gear fast and KTM are the only addons what i use because i want to play this game not to use all cheats.
Nothing more to say i hope to see you in game.
/Respect.

Droghis

Back to top Go down

X-realm Druid Empty Re: X-realm Druid

Post  Demonshooter Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:40 am

Checked gear on armory, is in pvp gear atm. So cant make a good judgement on that. Dunno if we need another druid, but that i leave up too the gm and his officers. Gl with your application.

Greetz,

Demon
Demonshooter
Demonshooter
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Droghis Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:02 am

I said to GM my stats, but i say you to.
Tank gear: 16k HP - 34.05% dodge - 430 defense - 29k armor
Dps gear: 3k ap+ chance from Black Moras trinket and Hydros trinket to get more - 36.00% crit - 140 hit
Healing gear: 1700 healing - 320 mana regen - 11k500 mana -=feral specc=-

Droghis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down